Monday 19 November 2012

Now I realise that blogging every day is unrealistic but wanted to continue today just so that you know that I mean what I say.

I had a good day today, I drove my new/old Nissan Figaro to work for the first time. I love it! I am beginning to understand all the strange noises she makes. Bleep ...fasten your seatbelt, bleep ....your boot is still open, bleep....you can reverse now. There is no room to carry all the books I need to take to the schools I look after, I can't work out my mileage as it is in kilometres and there is no mileage counter. I can't work out what to do with my left foot as I prefer to drive a manual. So why did I buy her? She is quirky and fun and so very me!

I have been told I should call her Ruhksana (the female lead in Marriage  of Figaro) but apart from being a bit of a mouthful she seems to small to be lumbered with such a name.......any suggestion?

1 comment:

  1. I'd call her Eddi Reader after your favourite band as she is per er er er fect

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.