Sunday 18 November 2012

Time to have a go at this!

There has to be a first time for everything. Now this is my first time as a  blogger, hello and welcome to my musings....what will it contain, well that remains to be seen. I am a passionate librarian who loves her job so I expect there will be a lot about that. I love running and going to the gym so it might be littered with exercise things. I am very involved in my local Catholic Church so there may be a little of that too. I have just started a water colour course which I'm not very good at but am enjoying so I may very well throw a little of that in too.

Well now that I have told you what I am going to do you will have to wait till tomorrow to see if I manage to get this blogging thing going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.