- I have always wanted to have a go at pottery or making a stained glass window. Unfortunately I think that the night classes have already started so this might have to wait until next year.
- buy an adult colouring book, it seems to be the in thing at the moment and I always liked colouring as a child.
- look at my 'to read' books and decide what next.
- make time for my friends who have had to put up with me virtually ignoring them for the last couple of years.
- blog more and make it count.
This all seems a little futile at the moment and I know these feeling will pass as I did my first degree the same way and it took me 10 years to face more studying. I only hope that in another 10 years that there is not a Phd on the horizon.
The next post will be better and more focused I hope :)